Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Clueless in Michigan

Hi Guys,

Shay here. This week I learned an ugly truth: books don't sell themselves. So I would like to pose a question to you readers out there, what are some things that attracts you or entices you to read books by certain authors. Is it the book description? Is it the book cover? Is it 'My friend read it, so I'm going to read it too?' Please share.

And book promotion: How do you truly promote a book?

On another note,

I am hard at work on my second book. I already have the cover designed and I will be releasing sneak peeks to the book soon. Let's just say that this book is the first in a series of books.

Okay, here's what I would like for you to do:
Send me your suggestions on what can be done to get to the readers. What are your tips and tricks of the trade?
Send your suggestions to authorshay@gmail.com.

I will feature your responses on my blog, and on my facebook page as well.

~Shay~

No comments:

Post a Comment