Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ahhh...My first Post

Okay, cool. This is the first post to my new blog, and I have to say, I feel so excited just to be writing it. I write for teens, right, so I want this to be a blog that they can totally relate to. So here's some little tidbits about me that I think are cool:

  • I have been writing stories since I was eight years old.
  • I published my first story in the fifth grade.
  • My favorite colors are hot pink, red, black, brown and grey.
  • I love computers
  • I think writing stories and books is the coolest thing ever ;)

Okay, so I don't have a long extensive list here, but hey, I'm just getting started.

Why did I chose to become a writer?

I love to tell stories. When I was younger, I found that they kept me out of lots of trouble. (just kidding;)

I am so excited to be releasing my first book. It's the coolest thing ever.

"Twisted Rage" is the story of a young man who is fed up with cheating girlfriends. So, he takes revenge into his own hands and pecks them off one by one.
I will be posting a sneak peak in a few days.

It will be available as an ebook first, then as a paperback book. It's  real twist tale. (no pun intended;)

Okay, that's enough.

Share this post with your friends. And be sure to get your copy of "Twisted Rage" for your Kindle, Nook, Smartphone, whatever you read on, starting May 23, 2011.

My next book, which I won't reveal the title yet, will definitely be a thrill ride. It's about a young psychic. That's all I will let out for now.

Until next time,
****Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment